Smoked Salmon Pizza
Turn that Bagel, Cream Cheese and Lox into a Smoked Salmon Pizza!
Its a take on what Wolfgang Puck created years ago and it hasn't gone away.
There are many ways to take this pizza to another level- like crowning it with dollops of Caviar served with Momosa's!
Smoked Salmon Pizza is a refreshing brunch surprise, great for 'breaking the fast' and cocktail parties!
8 ouncespizza dough (prepared )
6 ouncesSmoked Salmon (thinly sliced )
2 tablespoonschives (chopped )
1⁄4 cupred onion (thinly sliced ( julienned ))
1⁄4 cupOlive oil
1⁄2 cupcrème fraîche (or sour cream )
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll and spread the dough into an 8-inch round. Keep a thick, 1-inch rim for the edges.
- Slide the dough on to a floured rimless baking sheet or pizza paddle and transfer to pizza stone or pizza pan.
- Brush dough with olive oil over center to the rim.
- Scatter sliced onion over the top.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. *Let cool about five minutes.
- Spread the sour crème or crème fraîche over the top to the rim.
- Arrange the Atlantic Salmon to cover the surface entirely.
- Spread chives all over top, then capers.
Use a pizza wheel to slice into 6 pieces.
Optional: add a dollop of Caviar on each slice
Pairs well with a crisp Sauingnon Blanc or Momosa's!
- Plain Text