My One-Pot Meal, made with Love!
It all goes into one pot! It's the comfort food to warm your soul.
What I especially love- its healthy for the family and everyone can add their own veggies!
This one-pot meal can be made in the oven or on top of the stove. Here is what I do.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees if you cook in the oven.
- Clean the chicken before and pat it dry.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper all over.
- Place chicken in the middle of the pan; add your own medley of veggies, garlic, apples, olives and quartered lemon if you like.
- Add the herbs around the pan.
- Lightly stuff the chicken with the onion, apples and garlic.
- Drizzle about two tablespoons of olive oil all over ingredients in the pan.
- Cook in the oven (with loose tin foil over the top), or on top of the stove for about 30 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes of cooking, add 1/2 Cup of water into the pan.
- Set the pot in the middle of the table, and start serving!
Pairs well with Apple Cider, Sauvignon or Pinot Noir