Beef & Bison Meatloaf Burgers scream Protein!
These Beef-Bison Meatloaf Burgers are chock-full of protein and easy to make. Assemble your ingredients and you are ready to dunk and mix!
A bonus recipe for feeding a group; as your next reunion or a catering gig.
50-60 Servings: 50
1 hour, 30 minutes
1 hour, 50 minutes
4 cupsMushroom (Sliced)
2Yellow Onion (Minced )
8Eggs (Whole Eggs)
2 cupsParsley (Chopped)
2 tablespoonsGarlic (Minced)
1 tablespoonGarlic Powder
2 tablespoonsOnion Powder
1⁄2 cupkosher salt
4 tablespoonsSmoked Paprika
2 tablespoonsGround Juniper Berry
- Saute mushrooms with butter. Drain off liquid and set aside.
- Put next ingredients into mixer with paddle attachment (except bacon). Mix until just combined.
- Divide meat mixture into 6 equal portions (4 lbs, 5 oz) and place each on saran wrap (enough to wrap around log).
- Spread a portion of mushrooms down the center of each meatloaf log.
- Roll meatloaf around mushroom forming a log.
- Wrap bacon all around the log and roll with saran wrap like a giant sushi roll.
- Twist saran ends to tighten and seal meatloaf.
- Cover with foil, bacon seam side down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour, turn and cook for 45 minutes more.
- Unwrap and cook in 375 degree oven for 10 minutes.